Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

my other weird fetish... Men with big vocabulary and oral sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #470946 at 20,Dec,14 01:11
I hope nobody on here thinks I'm weird for posting this but I have a strange fetish (or fantasy turn on or whatever you want to call it) but I have a fetish for a guy talking sexual to me but in a professional way. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it though.

but for an example, when a guy tells me "I'm going to suck you off and make you cum" it does sound somewhat exciting but nowhere near as arousing as when a man tells me, "I will continue to preform oral sex on you until you orgasm"

im not sure why i feel that way but i think it's because it makes it seem more like a man who talks to me like that really knows and enjoys what he's doing. A guy who talks in a big vocabulary like that is a huge turn on for me.

i tried looking on craigslist earlier for a man to have phone sex with to tell me how he will please me in a big vocabulary but i couldn't find anyone at all so far lol.

how do u guys feel about that and what do you think?