Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

DID YOU EVER HAVE AN INITIATION

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #479465 at 24,Dec,14 10:53
Always intrigued to hear about others initiations. Mine was with three other guys, we were ordered to arrive together to another friends house. We were lead to an upstairs room which had about 20 of our "piers" seated around the room. Me and my three friends were stripped naked, had our hands tied behind our back, our asses paddled, our cocks fondled (among other things) and then made to wank one by one. At the end of the "ritual" we had to walk home naked...

New Comment

Comments:
By #569341 at 21,Oct,18 17:11
If an initiation to anything i ever was party to ever involved something that was considered a ritual like that; I just would've stared the initiator/s out so he/they knew i wasn't going to play any of his/their stupid games to join their warped "fraternity". I went to 3 different boarding schools and 5 different high schools - it never failed for me. Being trod on, or showing unnecessary and degrading respect for "authority" is not my thing! It shouldn't be any ones'! Respect is earned from leading, not following (you can quote me on that)

By #568296 at 21,Oct,18 06:11
The wrestling team in high school took me and 2 other boys who also joined the team to the store room and stripped us naked blind folding and tieing our hands up. They bent us over and anal fucked us deep. They then made us drink their cum from glasses

By Odin_york_pa at 24,Dec,14 18:37 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Thats an intersting one, what was that for? In high school our freshman initiaion for the (American)soccer team involved the whole team being led on a "fun run" by the upperclassmen. On this run the non-freshman would run up and tackle a freshman, yank his pants and underwear down and pour pancake syrup all over their penis/balls and then flipped over and poured all over their ass. We then had to go back to the field and practice for 2 hours with it all over us. Hurt like hell, pulling hair and everything lol. Shaving wasn't a big thing in the 1990's, and Umbro shorts were.

Adult Discussion Forum