pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Why am I so addicted to female armpits??!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #452020 at 14,Jan,15 18:49
Whenever I see even a sneak peak of female armpits, I get aroused... Even if shaved or hairy...
Why is it so? Does anyone else feel the same??

Similar topics: 1.Who loves the male armpits?   2.femal armpits   3.female shaved armpits..   4.About Female armpits   5.Do female armpits excite you?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 02,May,15 01:58
I've never been particularly turned on by a woman's armpits for their own sake but I am truly aroused by a woman with unshaven armpits. Then, I get the same arousal for a woman with a full, untrimmed bush. The bushier the better. And as Bond said (paraphrased of course), I love it when a woman's collars and cuffs match.
By #484887 at 02,May,15 04:29
unshaven armpits are easy to see here .... all sleeveless girls and women with sweat patches ...mmmmm the hairs just coming out little from the side...that's sexy ...but a very bushy armpit not so sexy
By #7976 at 03,May,15 03:33
For me, the furrier the better; armpits and pussy.

By #311947 at 19,Jan,15 13:56
Im kinda into the armpit thing too. But I dont like hairy arm pits. Its a sexy part on a woman, The way it curves into the breast. I sniff and kiss girls armpits sometimes while we are having sex. Scent is a huge part of attraction. I wouldnt say its a fetish for me but I like it. And I like dimples on the small of a girls back too. So sexy.

By belgianboobies at 19,Jan,15 00:30 other posts of belgianboobies 
What a fetish, sounds like a really odd one to me, but those are probably the best ones out there !

By DJS at 14,Jan,15 21:33 other posts of DJS 
Sorry i don't get it,Feet fetish armpits,But i guess your not on your own,like Peekachu said just embrace it

Adult Discussion Forum