pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

I think I am gay

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #483667 at 24,Mar,15 02:34
Hey I'm married but i think I am gay I like pussy but i love big dick more,dick is all I think about I can not get a enough I was 13 the first time i sucked a dick I was hooked i am a cock whore little slut I am meet men on Craig's list 3 to ,
4times a week I love guys to butt fuck me and abuse me please tell what do you think

New Comment

Comments:
By Fritz at 27,Mar,15 10:33 other posts of Fritz 
Honestly, if you dont know you either must be stupid or an idiot. And why the fuck you marry someone when you know that you are addicted to dicks. So stop with this bullshit talk to your wife,explain it to her and divorce. I just hope you have no Kids. You really do not Sound to me like a reliable and responsible Person
By #453604 at 29,Mar,15 10:11
Yes I agree..read my BLOG

By #7976 at 24,Mar,15 03:02
It always makes me frustrated to discover there are so many people that don't know the definitions of straight, bisexual, and homosexual. I have posted the information numerous times so I'll just point you to my post: An Updated Discussion of Sexuality Determination. You may find it helpful in deciding exactly what you are and end your confusion on the topic.

Adult Discussion Forum