Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Relation between deep penetration and a boy baby ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #497509 at 11,Sep,15 16:20
After having 3 daughters, my wife and me wanted to have a boy ****. So I searched many literatures and found written somewhere that deep penetration at a suitable day will increase the chance of a boy ****. So we decided for it. So on a proper day, I put a pillow beneath her waist ask her to open her legs. I put my dick and thrust in her with maximum pressure. She felt me upto her chest and cried. I discharged in her with full pressure and lied on her some time. This time my wife gave the birth of a boy ****.
.. Does any body has such experience ?

Similar topics: 1.Penetration Pix   2.Pain in penetration after long gap   3.Deep Penetration   4.baby oil   5.Baby dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497648 at 14,Sep,15 13:22
I always had deep penetration, but my wife got girls and boys
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 14:51
Deep penetration does not guarantee a boy but in increases the chance of a boy.. You got 50%success.

By JeffinKS at 14,Sep,15 12:21 other posts of JeffinKS 
the sperm that combine to make a female, swim faster than the sperm that combine to make a male. deep penetration at first ejaculation will help ensure a male ****....
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 12:32
I think you are right.

By #496814 at 14,Sep,15 10:51
I wanted a girl and in order to have one, I stood on my hands for an hour before copulation so that the heavier sperm (x-chromosomed) got near the sperm-tube. Then during copulation I started singing because Ive read somewhere that juvenile girls like singing more than boys. Then during orgasm I pressed hard on my urethra halfway through as to not let the male sperm out, which I had seperated from the female-sperm before.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Needless to say, due to this excessive, thorough and scientivicly proven method of selecting the right sperm, I got a girl.
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 12:32
I think deep penetration is commonly practiced . It certainly, does increase the chance of a boy ****

By #496814 at 14,Sep,15 10:58
I wonder however how Darwins theory relates to your situation..

By #451452 at 14,Sep,15 07:46
My unofficial and mostly annecdotal research indicates a strong correlation between whether the man comes first and the woman second or not at all and the baby being a boy. When the man comes after the woman climaxes it usually leads to a girl. This allegedly is caused by the effect of the change in the Ph of the vagina when a woman climaxes and the effect that the Ph change has on the life span and motility of male producing sperm.
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 09:39
How reliable is this research. I think more data may be required to reach a conclusion.

By #57759 at 11,Sep,15 18:51
I use your method and got two boys
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 05:19
I think I works.

Adult Discussion Forum