Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What makes cum (jizz, spunk, throat goo) so hot? Cum junkies testify! :)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 13,Dec,15 09:36
What I think makes cum so fucking sensually hot is that it's like the tangible symbol of the cock's orgasmic sensations, and the cum slut will swallow that symbol as a way of 'absorbing' the orgasm into her (or his ) system, a very intoxicating experience bound to leave one glowing with satisfaction (sensual and physical) for some time after. the cum is like the life essence, it makes the cum consumer happy. liquid orgasm, mmmm, even hotter if it is shot out far and plenty

Similar topics: 1.Use spunk as a lube   2.Would you let me cum over you ??   3.Where do you like to empty your balls most?   4.Ever have a big thick cock being rammed in your throat?   5.What makes a great blowjob ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #436014 at 13,Dec,15 09:42
all I know is, nature made it very important that we pass on our genetic material, so it had to make the act of passing on that genetic material an amazing, indescribably satisfying experience. whatever that biological imperative is, the cum represents that in visible/tactile/swallowable form and it is oh so thrilling. and some people are cum dodgers, I just don't get it. Only some loads have a slightly unpleasant flavor, otherwise it ranges from pretty bland to slightly sweet or salty, it's really quite amazing to swish it around in the mouth, maybe gurgle it a bit, roll it around on the tongue, omg the cum-savoring just by itself has to rank right up there with life's best recurring experiences. I was a cum-dodger for far too long and now I've learned to embrace the cum, the cum dodgers just don't know what titillating a thrill they're missing out on. and why don't we have more userpics of cocks cumming, like mine? that's the whole purpose of cocks, is to cum. I wanna see more cummy (cummy, lol) user pics!

Adult Discussion Forum