Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Any good hookup sites?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #454258 at 31,Dec,15 08:31
as in the ones where you DON'T need a credit card. seems like they always say "Join for Free" Then in order to do ANYTHING you eather have to pay a price, or imput your card number to "Conferm your identity" Any recommendations on sites that don't do this. if any exist

Similar topics: 1.How do you hookup?   2.Where to cruise for hook ups   3.Hookup sites   4.Dating/Hookup sites.   5.Is there any sites good for meeting and hooking up with people?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 24,Jan,16 03:19
Try tbe local pub, for the cost a few leg openers you might get to meet real people and if youre still standing at tbe end of the night you might get to feel one up on the way out *lix *

By #505647 at 23,Jan,16 23:48
Hi guys I had a similar experience from Pof,a girl looked nothing like the pics she had posted hence why I never recognised her and it took us 15mins to actually find each other even though we had a agreed to meet up at a very specific spot..I paid for her lunch,boy was she not good at eating(being twice the advertised size)and then felt a bit awkward I didn't know what to do so took her to the cinema where surprisingly she sucked me off as there were hardly any people there..I guess it kind of paid off,it was my first sexual experience with someone I had just met..Wasn't sure how to feel about it,ive been kind of busy since and not really interested in her..Been keeping in touch with her via whatsapp on a friendly basis for about a year.She invited me over on several occasions but I kept on passing..Until last week when I felt really bored on a week off from work and ended up fucking her in a hotel room.Felt a bit weird but must admit the blowjob was the best I've ever had..sex wasn't all that though, I think I enjoy it better when I'm emotionally connected with the person..

By #487013 at 06,Jan,16 04:38
As fucked up as this post below is my ex ( he used to be on my page a lot) actually told me a similar story. He had been talking to a cute young looking blonde from plenty of fish he had told me she was a bit crosseyed but from there texts she seemed sweet and he was all exicted to meet her. Anyway he asked her to dinner she agreeed he asked her where she wanted to meet him and she said Dennys. he said he thought it was an odd choice since he was willing to buy her dinner from any place she wanted that she choose a cheap dinner with crappy food in a bad are of town. She said she would be in a white van he would see her soon. he said he waited for an hour got roses and everything thinking he was stood up as no cute blonde showed up. Well finally a big white city run handicapped accessible van pulls up and out walks a short blonde. the door opens to the dennys and in walks a young blonde with downs syndrome. he didnt think it could be her but it was he said she looked right at him and yelled his name and skipped over to the table. I **** around and call him dirt bag cause I also met him on a dating site but he said he felt bad and stayed and bought her dinner and talked to her. she later embarassed him by yelling when he was gonna take her home and fuck her but her aide managed to calm her down apologized and said she has a bad habit of photo shopping pics and cat fishing guys into dates. It happens.
By #454258 at 06,Jan,16 07:12
Well, at least he tried. And the aid was there to help, so that's not too bad. I just **** it when dicks are rude to people because of a disability. At least your ex gave her a chance, dispite being in an even more awkward situation.

By #503715 at 05,Jan,16 06:40
I used Tinder and it did NOT end well!!!

Met a really hot women and we hit it off. After talking on the site and then on the phone for several days, we agreed to meet up. I would say for real she was a 8 with a great smile.

Well......... things did not start off well. We meet up all right but she was in a fucking wheelchair and NEVER mentioned this!!! I was deceived and not even remotely prepared to drag a wheelchair around. I have a two seater car. I somehow managed to wedge her into the passenger seat.

Now, I could not leave her wheelchair chained to a light pole. So, I schemed up a plan to tie it down on the roof of my car. This took some amount of time but I managed to get it done and we drove away. Things went a bit further south when we hit a bump I tried to avoid and the wheelchair fell off the roof and was getting dragged down the road. I tried to play it off so she didn't know it happened, but could see sparks in the road!!! It was awful!!! Thank god the sparks didn't start a brush fire!!!

We pulled into the valet and I jumped out to cut the chair down. It was pretty beat up but it was dark and she didn't notice. Once she was back in the chair, I wasn't sure if I should push her or let her wheel it herself. What IS the right thing to do? It was just fucked.

Dinner sucked but we managed to get through it. She had to use the bathroom and after an hour she returned to the table. Having nothing else to do but wait I got kind of fucked up. She got back and I was feeling a bit frisky and actually thought about bringing her back to my place. Then, I realized that there is no elevator in my condo and I had no way to hoist upstair.

As I thought about this, I made another observation that troubled me. If she was in this chair, would her pussy even work? Would she feel any pleasure with my tongue or fingers? I didn't dare ask but it is nonetheless something to ponder.

This date sucked! No more online dating for me!!!
By #503847 at 05,Jan,16 07:37
this has to be a joke
By #454258 at 05,Jan,16 08:14
it better be

By #454258 at 05,Jan,16 08:13
......well.......shit......on the bright side, it wasn't a 300 lbs man, or a phyco killer.

did you least kiss her goodnight? or turn her down gently so she didn't get offended by the fact that you let her disability kill the deal? She's probably depressed right now, thinking her wheelchair will keep her from ever finding companionship.

I know you think the chair inconvenienced you for a few hours. but she has to deal with it every day.

did you ask why she was in the chair? was it permanent? or if it was temporary, would you be willing to be a friend through her recovery? if her disability bothered you that much, you could try being more then friends when she could walk again. hell, helping her walk again, could've brought you two closer.

sorry if it sounds like i'm ragging on you, your right. she should have mentioned it beforehand.

it's just, my cou'sin is in a wheel chair, and she is having similer issues. as soon as guys see the chair, they're gone. I seem to be the only guy willing giving her the time of day. If only we wern't related.

again sorry for the rant, stories like your's bother is all.

just sayin' you could have done a lot worse.

By #68656 at 05,Jan,16 12:44
He must have sobered up, realized what a load of fantasy he had written and closed his account in embarrassment.
By #454258 at 05,Jan,16 16:48
maybe I layed it on a little thick

By #503847 at 31,Dec,15 08:34
fling is a good one. you have to pay but ive fucked quite a few women off that site.
By #454258 at 01,Jan,16 10:01
thank. but im looking for a free site

Adult Discussion Forum