Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Panty, etc,, Under male clothing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44121 at 24,Jan,10 16:54
How many of the CD,s and panty boys wear a panty or maybe stockings and other fem undies under their male clothing when out in public or at work? I suspect there are a large number and they are not all crossdressers. MHO

Similar topics: 1.MALE CLOTHED ASSES   2.panty pics   3.post your panty shots !!!   4.best panty shot.   5.panty sniffer  

New Comment

Comments:
By #135959 at 02,Feb,11 10:13
I wear them when I go out all the time I even try getting cought wearing them tighter shirt so they can see the out line of my bra and pants low enough to see my pantys or the strings I. Let fall out I get look with smiles all the time gets me hard I even wear women
Tennie shoes and shirts depending where I go

By #136638 at 01,Feb,11 18:37
I enjoy wearing satin bikini style panties. I do wear them everyday and to work. Its so exciting to wear panties underneath your work clothes and no one knows. I am probably wearing sexier panties than most woman. My wife knows I wear panties and she says that a womans attitude can change depending on what type of panties she has on. I know my attitude changes when i am wearing panties, I feel so much more calm and happy. Check out our profile for more about us and pictures.

Adult Discussion Forum