Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Should i tell her???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #39506 at 28,Jan,10 08:24
So theres this girl. We started as friends but recently we have been hooking-up...a lot. Im pretty sure at this point we are officially going out, and Im happy! She's really into honesty and stuff, and I was wondering if I should tell her I'm a member, or even if i should tell her I'm bi-curious. Anyone with experience or tips on this, please help!
Thanks!

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 28,Jan,10 08:59
"...she's really into honesty and stuff..."

.......So basically what you are saying is that she is a decent human being with standards of behaviour that she sets herself. Actually, that's not a bad thing in a woman and lover, even if it's not very topical or fashionable at the moment,...you'll understand this much more in a few years time.

For now, you should definately tell her that you are bi-curious because she needs to know that about you and if it comes out when things are more defined between you both she is going to be very upset,...trust me! If she is as honest and decent as you have said then she will not be as thrown by this news as you might think, especially if she is more than just a friend.

As regards this site and being a "member",..that is entirely your business and your private interest so don't overthink it,...it's simply a site about showing your private bits for whatever reason and, in it's self, has nothing to do with any sexual polarity or being "bi-curious" especially.

If you are using this site to make actual physical liasions with other men then that's a different situation however.....

Adult Discussion Forum