Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Foreskin games

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206678 at 08,Jan,17 23:10
There are lots of interesting games you can play with your foreskin. I will list 3 that I have tried with varying success. Please share or comment your experiences and any new games us uncut guys can try.

1. Ice cubes. Rating 8/10. Best place is in the shower. Pretty simple game of putting an ice cube under the foreskin. (slippery to insert). Great feeling as the head goes numb an foreskin gets really cold! The balls will instantly shrivel up tight too which is also a nice feeling in a hot shower.

2. Pop rocks popping candy. Rating 8/10. Very inexpensive candy to buy and insert under your foreskin. Takes a couples of minutes to start working. You do need a 'wet' foreskin. Unreal sensation as the candy pops!!

3. Toothpaste. Rating 9/10. Again in the shower is best. I used a Colgate mint flavour. Wrap your foreskin around the end of the toothpaste tube and squeeze as much as you want. I squeezed in quite a lot to the point the foreskin had swelled up. Pinch and hold the end of your foreskin to hold it all in for a few minutes. It does give a mild 'hot' burning sensation (but not at all unpleasent). Let the toothpaste dribble out slowly while you attend to the rest of your shower duties. When finished and washed off your glans will be red and sensitive and the inside of your foreskin will tingle. Quite a nice change to a boring old shower.