Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Selfboundage?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by big_veiny_cock at 08,Apr,17 06:53  other posts of big_veiny_cock
Just got out of selfboundage session that lasted 3 hours and I feel great! Do you practise selfboundage too?

New Comment

Comments:
By big_veiny_cock at 17,Aug,19 00:30 other posts of big_veiny_cock 
Going for a nice selfboundege session tonight... Going to be commpletly helpless for about three hours... So exited!!!

By #121361 at 07,Oct,17 11:47
[deleted image]

By #529867 at 18,Apr,17 21:13
I've been known to do it. It's incredibly erotic for some reason. I like to impose challenges for myself as well, things like putting the key to my cuffs at the other end of the house (or outside, yeah that was dumb) and I have to wriggle my way to it to get loose. Not easy when you're also tied to a chair.

One time, I wrote a stupid little program "master" that randomly told me to do things, and told me when I could release myself. seven hours later, he finally let me go.

By #516354 at 15,Apr,17 02:41
My ex wife used to put me in bondage and we both enjoyed it.After she left me I missed our bondage sessions and tried self-bondage,I enjoy it but not as much as when she put me in bondage.I suppose it was the excitement or thrill of being helpless with someone being there not knowing what they are going to do with you.
By big_veiny_cock at 16,Apr,17 07:33 other posts of big_veiny_cock 
That is so cool! Wish I could find a girlfriend who is into boundage and that kind of stuff, so we can tie each other up and just have fun!
By #516354 at 16,Apr,17 10:07
It was 'cool' that is why I am looking for someone else to tie me up and have fun!!

By #526262 at 13,Apr,17 14:35
Tried at home - curious about having some self bondage experience. I liked a lot.

[deleted image] [deleted image]
By big_veiny_cock at 16,Apr,17 07:31 other posts of big_veiny_cock 
Ropes are the way to go!

Adult Discussion Forum