Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want to know your wanking technique

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #43678 at 31,Jan,10 01:14
Want to know wanking style or technique style if you use tool or other intresting items to help.
Can you come without a hard on or am I the only 1 ?

Similar topics: 1.WILL ANYONE ELSE RUB MY COCK AGAIN   2.Skype   3.Share your wanking techniques   4.Jelq technique   5.Wanking in Condoms  

New Comment

Comments:
By youngjpcock at 28,Oct,16 21:54 other posts of youngjpcock 
i use pantyhose of my gf.
watch this:

stimulation level is so high

By #519017 at 28,Oct,16 20:45
I like kneeling with legs wide as it pulls my erection even tighter. Thumb and finger in a ring round my shaft, stroking very lightly at first working my boner rock hard. Continue stroking, squeezing harder, catching my shaft below my head with my fingers and catching the base rim of my helmet with my thumb and forefinger. When I cum I use just my finger and thumb across my knob so my orgasm lasts. Usually finger my balls and / or arse as I wank. I sometimes start wanking with only a semi stiff cock but by the time I squirt it's usually rock hard.

By #289712 at 23,Jul,14 16:20
Say 60% of the time, I just put my thumb behind the tip, and rub my frenulum area with my index and middle finger. Easy and effective. Maybe 10% I'll use the standard grip and pump method, For the remainder, the method, which I'll use when I masturbate shortly, is to lube up and stroke up and down my slippery shaft, gently applying pressure to the head of my penis as my hand runs over it.

Adult Discussion Forum