Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

No morning erections

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by xxx25 at 22,Sep,17 07:03  other posts of xxx25
Hello,
I have a problem. I'm 25 years old. At night (around 3am) I wake up to piss, it's not a big pressure, so moderate. Then I have a hard erection like a rock that I can hardly urinate. In the morning I have no erection. Nothing. Should not be the other way round? Morning erections should be almost daily and I have them only that 2 times a week. DO you have the same? Erections at night instead of in the morning? Advise something, please.

Similar topics: 1.CURVED ERECTIONS   2.What about the boys only showing erections?   3.Erections 2 or 3 times a night   4.Morning boners   5.The cause of Morning Wood--  

New Comment

Comments:
By cruz69696969 at 27,Sep,17 05:08 other posts of cruz69696969 
You almost need to keep a record of it. Your dreams could be waking you up with a hard on and then who knows but keep pen and paper next to the bed and writedown your immediate reaction when you wake and look for patterns

By #521857 at 26,Sep,17 11:14
Alcohol/Cigarette before bed are bad for the morning wood
By DJS at 26,Sep,17 12:55 other posts of DJS 
Not for me,night wood many-times & the obliged morning wood

By #536760 at 22,Sep,17 08:28
Do you take any medication?
By #485312 at 22,Sep,17 11:27
anytime is a good time for an erection l thought.. so long as you got someone to throw it into.. *lix*

By xxx25 at 26,Sep,17 02:34 other posts of xxx25 
No,I dont. It was everything ok, it starts a few weeks ago.
By #536760 at 26,Sep,17 08:52
Ask your doctor. better safe than sorry. it may be nothing, I only have stiffies at night and not morning, but i,m a lot older.

By Andthisisme at 22,Sep,17 11:34 other posts of Andthisisme 
The lack of morning erection may not be your problem. If you have a problem urinating that sounds more of an issue possibly. If I wake up in the night/morning with an erection then urinating is a little trickier. Do you have a problem urinating during the day. If you do, then maybe you should get that checked out.

Adult Discussion Forum