Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

"Bi" vs. "Straight"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8194 at 03,Feb,10 02:20
MY definition(s):

Bi-sexual: Includes full anal intercourse (and perhaps shows of affection, e.g., kissing, etc.)

Straight: Does NOT include full anal intercourse.

I'm "straight" but I like cock. I'll suck a cock in a heartbeat or jack another man off. I just LIKE COCK...

But I'm not "Bi", meaning I won't shove my cock up another man's ass and don't want a cock up mine.

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.I want to fuck a straight guy   3.straight men and cocks   4.Straight,gay,bi and curious   5.Just a "straight" poll:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #105042 at 13,Jun,11 16:13
As my definition of "straight" is not having and looking for any sex with another man (or woman the other way round) I would also say you are some kind of "bi". I?m pretty sure it has nothing to do with sexual practices at all. So, if straight men like to look at other dicks and compare and also rate it?s like they were talking about cars or whatever. If you like to look at dicks and want to play with them or suck them you are "bi". And if you look at them and like to play and suck them and even can imagine spending the night with the owner and maybe want to have him by your side forever you are gay like me . I don?t give a damn about it all. Just enjoy and be happy the way you are and don?t waste time thinking about what it?s called.
By #17000 at 03,Jul,11 16:55
Good answer. Nice cock, BTW.

By #2331 at 13,Jun,11 13:53
In my opinion if you are doing anything sexual with a man thats gay.
Those who say no are only trying to fool themselves.
By #17000 at 03,Jul,11 16:54
You are entitled to your opinion, although YMMV. My opinion is not exclusively the same.

By #17000 at 13,Jun,11 13:33
As old as the original conversation is, I agree with DarkStar. I've sucked some cock in my life, but I've mouthed a lot more pussy. My rectum is off limits to everyone, it's a one-way tunnel. Someone commented I have a real ass-stretcher; maybe so, but no one, male OR female will ever find out. Just not my "thing", you know?

By #7976 at 12,Jun,11 21:54
A heterosexual has sex with only the opposite sex. A homosexual is one who has sex with only their own sex. A bisexual is one who has sex with both sexes. At least those are the basic definitions.

It doesn't matter how much sex you have or whether your in love with the other person. It's only related to the execution of the act. Therefore, if your a guy and only jack off guys, your by definition a bisexual. If your a guy and only think of jacking of other guys but always have sex with women, your a heterosexual.

I don't truly understand why this seems to cause such confusion. The definitions of the words are straightforward and not at all confusing. In your case, your definitely bisexual and very much so. So, quit trying to determine your sexuality by rating the acts and quantifying them by degree. Just accept that your Bi and enjoy your sexuality.

By #24286 at 09,Feb,10 00:00
Here's a poser; if you are a Bi man and you have one on one sex with a guy, is that a Bi experience? Surely sex with one person is either hetero or homo? Bisex to me is having sex with at least one of each gender at one time. Discuss!
By #96269 at 12,Jun,11 14:59
Interesting thought.

I guess I can turn your question around a little. If you are a gay man and have sex with a woman does that make you bi or straight?

I know of a gay guy that has had sex with women but prefers men. He considers himself gay not bi.

I guess the label doesn't really matter! I find both sexes lusty hot but I prefer women.

Adult Discussion Forum