pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Humiliation pleasure, forced to succumb!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #559941 at 25,Nov,18 19:22
Submission is like succumbing to your true desires.
My fantasy either receiving or giving would be kidnapped, tied up and exposed to everyone wide open showing cock and asshole gaping open to maximum embarrassment yet be subjected to repeated constant arousal and repeated orgasms at the mercy of expert handjob and blowjob experts. Caressing my cock and balls while fingers probe inside inside of me. Nothing can stop my humiliation but yet being forced to show my cum shooting and spraying out against my will over and over again. After a while I realize there is nothing I can to to avoid being forced to cum while strangers continue to watch and taking turns. I am totally helpless and realize the only thing I can do is to just take it until my balls are totally dry and my uncontrollable cums are dry heavings.
Cameras and video movie recordings are constantly being used as I am told everyone is going to see. I am helpless..Realizing everything I own is no more. The more I realize this the more I lose control of my erection and desire to cum with my cock harder than it has ever been. Forced to drink aphrodisiac I can no longer resist and fingers probe deep inside my rectum wiggling while warm mouths spitting all over my cock sucking all my juices for what few drops are left. I am lost in the dark world as my spirit leaves my body..

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.PEOPLE WHO DON'T POST PICS NOT FORCED TO HAVE AVATARS   2.Anybody Had A Forced Gay Experience?   3.Anal sex for male gives more pleasure   4.can you increased my humiliation?   5.Kinkiest things to pussy for her pleasure  

New Comment

Adult Discussion Forum