Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What would you do with me????

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6962 at 10,Feb,10 19:06
I'm so horny, it gets me dripping when people start talking dirty to me, so, you where here right now? what would you do with me????

New Comment

Comments:
By #13219 at 12,Feb,10 04:32
Same here as to your being old enough.... It could be like my first time:................ I was in an x-rated book store that had viewing booths. I saw that a guy was looking at me. I stepped into aa arcade booth and pushed the door closed without latching it. A few seconds later he pushed the door open and looked at me.. I did not object to his doing this so he entered and pulled the door shut and latched it. Light from the hallway entered from under the door which out lined him. I saw him unzip and pull his big cock out. In the dim light his cock looked huge and very inviting. There was a bench in the booth and I sat down and put my lips over his cockhead. His dick was very hard and I was so hot I nearly came in my jeans. I began to move to cause his big penis to move in and out of my throat. I was so excited. I heard him begin to moan and I increased the tempo. All of a sudden I felt his big penis begin jerking and then tasted the flood of his cum entering my mouth.. It was so awesome. When the spasms of his cock ended he pulled his dick out, zipped up and left. I latched the door and jerked my hard cock until it shot. I caught my cum in my hand and proceeded to lick my hand clean... So in just a couple of minutes I had swallowed two large loads of wonderful sweet cum.---- ........
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 20,Feb,10 07:42 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
THAS HOT

By #28707 at 10,Feb,10 21:06
I'd ask your age and, depending upon you answer, go from there
By boy at 10,Feb,10 21:26 other posts of boy 
Yes, when I first saw longhardjohn's pics the same question came into my mind.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 20,Feb,10 07:41 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
YEAH ! LETS SEE SOME ID TWINK !

BTW I LOVE YOUR COCK

Adult Discussion Forum