Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Classic vibrator woes!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #56076 at 10,Jun,19 09:32
I bought a slim silver chrome vibrator for some intimate solo fun. It takes AA batteries.
I bought another smooth gold one which took 'C' cell batteries for some more serious solo time.
But why can't I find a smooth classic vibro that takes the larger 'D' cell batteries? is it a conspiracy to stop my classic fun days?
Anyone know of one?

Similar topics: 1.do women like cock or do they just use us instead me a vibrator   2.male dildo/vibrator use   3.my mom's vibrator   4.Classic Briefs   5.Strap on, dildo, vibrator versus the real thing. What do you prefer?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #578610 at 13,Jun,19 04:05
Why not get a rechargeable one? The hold a charge for a long time and if need be, you can charge and have fun at the same time
By #56076 at 13,Jun,19 13:36
But that's not retro and i'm really after a smooth girthier vibro with a classical buzz.
By #578610 at 13,Jun,19 13:40
good luck
By #56076 at 13,Jun,19 14:22
Thanks

By #463848 at 31,Jul,19 20:25
You must have been lucky then. Some of the rechargeable ones, especially those that use a USB connection, lose their capacity quite quickly. I had one that after less than three weeks' moderate use, kept it's full on charge for less than a minute. No good for someone my age.
By #578610 at 31,Jul,19 20:36
I agree, mine were the old fashioned ones. 6v charger with old style plug. mine, even after several yrs would hold the charge for 40 plus minutes

Adult Discussion Forum