to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Strap-on domination

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #589016 at 31,Oct,19 07:00
Love being pegged by hot girls with big strap-ons.

Similar topics: 1.Strap on   2.Strap-on   3.Girlfriend wants strap-on play!! Women's opinons welcome!!!   4.Advice to new members re: The Domination Game...   5.The Domination Game:  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 02,Nov,19 06:34
The first time I got fucked in the ass was by my now ex wife who was also my Mistress.Before we got into B.D.S.M. she had put her fingers in my arse during sex which I enjoyed.
Once we got into B.D.S.M. I came home from work one day and she announced she had a new toy for us to play with.She ordered me to strip and lay on the bed.Then she tied my hands and ankles to the bed so I was spreadeagled and blindfolded me.I heard the rustling of her clothes as she removed them and felt her get on the bed.Suddenly I felt her lubing my arse and inserting a couple of her fingers.Moving them in and out till my anus was well lubricated.She then asked if I was ready for her new toy to which I said yes.I felt her spread my ass cheeks and felt what I thought was a dildo being inserted in my anus.It felt good as it when't deep into me.Then I felt her thrusting against me and moaning with pleasure.When she had her orgasm she slid out of me removed my blindfold and showed me her new toy.It was a strap-on which had two dildos,one for my anus and one for her pussy.
Needless to say we had lots more pleasure from her new toy!!!

Adult Discussion Forum