Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

who on this site has the best bodies and features. male and female.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by overeight at 17,Mar,20 23:50  other posts of overeight
Just pick one. If you lil men pick a man if you like women pick one. What we want is the best overall physique completely. That means she must have great figure,shape,pretty tits and twat,nice ass and whatever you consider that looks best. If you lil men whoever is most fit,muscular,nicest not necessarily biggest cock,nice ass whatever turns you on the most. I'll start this off by giving my vote. I'm a man who likes women and I actually prefer seejen. She is the woman that most turns me on. If I have a dream woman or my idea of an ideal woman physically she is it. Just limit it to people on this site please.Thanks

Similar topics: 1.Who's on the site   2.Female/male ass?   3.Male celeb male/female crush?   4.Amount of Cocks or Female Bodies you find Hot vs. Not   5.Women with Wide Hips / Big Bottom / Hour Glass / Pear Shaped Bodies  

New Comment

Comments:
By overeight at 18,Mar,20 04:00 other posts of overeight 
My opinion is SeeJen she is just the most incredible lady here and exactly my taste. I know others might have different taste but the woman is very beautiful

Adult Discussion Forum