Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

do you spycam you partner

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by chubbyloves at 01,Jun,20 01:18  other posts of chubbyloves
I always wanted to watch my wife play with herself. She is to shy but I have been watching her for years. We both have a draw full of toys. I make sure her batteries are up for the challenge. Due to medical reasons we do nothing any more but it don't stop her from playing with herself. Some times she uses 3 toys at the same time 1 ass, 1 hole and handheld on her clit. Watching one of her sessions, gets me hard as a rock.