Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Foreskin Permanent Retraction Advice and Tips

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Greek18cm at 27,Mar,21 13:46  other posts of Greek18cm
So as a Greek I am uncut but in my puberty my female cousin thought me that having your glans out is sexier and it kinda imprinted in my mind.

I like my cockhead free. I like the look the sensation anything. But don't want to get cut. So for years I retract it only when having sex or masterbate (no lube).

The last year and a half I try to permenately retract it. It stays behind for hours that's not the problem.

The problem is that if I masterbate (I can't cum so I masterbate for hours) when I let my cock rest and I go sleep the other day the skin that is behind and around the head is a little bit swallen.

No hurt or anything. I just put it back on the helmet and in 5 to 10 minutes it's OK again.

The thing is I want to avoid that. In fact what I want is to retracted it once and make it stay there like it is one and only layer of skin, not a lot...

A friend who is nurse told me that it will tighten by the time but it s been a year and I see no tight...

Is it because I masterbate for long sessions?

Can anyone have any advice on how to make my foreskin less or tighter on I don't know go even more back... Not to swallen after 12 hours of retraction...