Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Can't Find "ANY" Bi Matured Men Into Femme Guy Like Me.. I Need Slow Head Giver, Open To Emails

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #711359 at 02,Jul,24 23:05

..NO Matured Bi-males retired around me. I need any older Bi males who just crave swallowing or jerking me slow, soft and spending longer massageing my penis. Its so fun having a male feel me and rimming me face--up.. I like having him even geting me to cum, even if he pulls his mouth off to watch me squirt.. I am still looking as why here. Email if your nearby and able to meet during weekdays for car exhibution. Email; niceskinny@yahoo.com
I don't car about looks..Its your interest with me.. This is me in selfie..as to show how " serious " I am. I am 6'1, age; 43.

Similar topics: 1.Fav Position for Sucking Cock   2.Giving head and the taste of semen?   3.Any thoughts on the "The Big Guy" being held accountable for corruption?   4.I Live alone, and Masterbate 5 times daily. Wish Someone Men or Women would Offer in 818 areacode   5.Cant Find True Real Bi men who swallow out here in Los Angeles  

New Comment

Comments:
By MandingoPleasure at 03,Jul,24 03:59 other posts of MandingoPleasure 
So what exactly are you looking for? Just asking.

Adult Discussion Forum