Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

⚰️ The Industry Surrounding Human Death ☠

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Mongo at 12,Aug,24 20:27  other posts of Mongo
As a worker in the industry for some years (not so long ago) in my rl, on asking what my job was about most were intrigued & asked many questions about certain things.

Like anything else in this 🌎 that requires a high volume of process, an industry is formed around it & many profit from it.

I worked as a cremations officer for 5 years straight, process on average 5 bodies a day, have been involved in a number of exhumations from what most of you would understand to be tombs & from the earth working with bodies in various forms of decay ranging from burial dates from a few years to up to about 50 years, involving children & adults alike.

Involved in hundreds of earth burials & what is known as "bricking" in Tomb burials.

Transportation of bodies in vehicles & other things were also part of my work.

The purpose of this thread is to educate, not offend, there are many mysteries that surround this industry & also non-truths that are spoken about it.

So if you have any questions, feel free to ask, if you take offence to the topic the simplest thing to do is to stay out of it

Similar topics: 1.the industry   2.Help! Looking for casting in the adult industry...   3.I LOVE watching cocks cum!   4.Death metal, black metal, all metal!!!   5.I wanna play chess!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Mongo at 14,Aug,24 03:27 other posts of Mongo 
It seems that I am getting more interest in my blog /blogs/58109.html about this topic here, so instead of duplicating responses here, I would prefer to move this to that blog, bearing in mind that this can be a sensitive topic that some may take offence to & don't wish to come across it in updated forum treads, so if you have a interest in this topic & have questions/decision you wish to involve yourself in, I look forward to catching up with you within my blog posting.

💖

By groundrelay at 13,Aug,24 02:21 other posts of groundrelay 
An excellent topic. Industry being the main point. Nature removed almost completely from a natural occurance.
By Mongo at 13,Aug,24 02:22 other posts of Mongo 

By phart at 13,Aug,24 01:31 other posts of phart 
I was told here in the US some funeral homes will rent a coffin for viewing then cremate using the cheaper 1.

Also, 1 funeral I attended, the coffin was scratched in several spots and I was told later that my friend cheaped out and bought 1 of the rental coffins at a discount since there was no open casket and it was going in the ground. There was a casket factory near me and I used to get the sandpaper that was used on the machine that scuffed the copper caskets. 6 inch wide, course grit,1 20 foot roll ,used 1 per casket to make sure the surface was uniform.
great for wood working although it was used, it was also Free.
By Mongo at 13,Aug,24 02:00 other posts of Mongo 
That's interesting, there is no reason why a coffin/casket could not be reused if the intention was cremation, especially, save on costs renting one for a short period of time.

Your loved one could be presented in a service/viewing in a nice display, then after this be placed into a carboard coffin, there are basic versions of those that most cremations are one into save costs, for no service no attend cremations primarily, more or less a packaging box with a board inside the body lays on to assist in charging (the insertion of the coffin into the furnace).

Basic no service no attend cremations here are only $1,300 all said & done, I am not a religious man & I figure, well once I'm dead I have no use for my body anymore, I would prefer my family to keep the money instead of wasting it on a expensive burial.

By Mongo at 13,Aug,24 02:12 other posts of Mongo 
That is another cost saving in a funeral buy a seconds, why not, your only going to use it once & a tidy ex-rental with a few blemishes is a great idea.

We don't do rentals, in our over regulated country, but I think its a great idea. Over here though you can order coffins from Cosco, it was very frowned upon by our funeral industry, they were cheap Chinese imports, they looked just fine, quality didn't really mater after all, being a single use item, the funeral homes had the shits though because they were loosing out on their huge markups they had been doing for years ripping everyone off.

By Mongo at 13,Aug,24 00:55 other posts of Mongo 
A member asked me a question in one of my blogs /blogs/58109.html#t205848
I wished to share the answer here

Above ground burials:

Ok so you would be talking about above ground burials only registered users can see external links like that for example, there are other ways similar.

Technically there would be only a single coffin, so more or less the container that stores the body, typically the body in this type of burial is preserved with a process called embalming, that's been done in many ways over the years, but the modern way in basically introducing formaldehyde into the body's arterial system, a pumping process for one of better terms.

Depending if there is a viewing or not at the funeral or church or what have you, the body in my country, probably yours as well, they put into a cryovac bag afterwards, to basically contain any leaking liquids & also removing as much oxygen as possible from around the body to reduce the chances of mold, the coffin/casket is then closed.

The concrete you mention is more or less the coffins final resting place, as you would a ground burial, it would be placed into a earthen grave, then filled in, similar to this in the concrete hole the the opening is sealed by either bricking in then covering with a stone facia, there are other ways they do that as well.

There are other concrete structures that are within the ground known as inground vaults, that's a similar process is done.

By Mongo at 12,Aug,24 21:40 other posts of Mongo 
Coffins:

Your basic run of the mill coffin in constructed out of of a product called MDF (Medium-density fiberboard) a product that is used in a lot of modern homes used in kitchen cupboards & other fixtures.

Some cremations only coffins of this type are not covered in a laminate, nor have a cloth interior to reduce the cost of the coffin, as it will be incinerated, there is no point really, unless there is to be a viewing.

This type of coffin however is commonly covered in a laminate, sprayed with a 2 pack gloss finish to imitate high quality timber. The other fixtures on the outside are made of plastic, to imitate chrome or gold metal fixtures, there are 2 reasons for this, 1 is cost, is cheaper obviously than metal fixtures, 2 if the coffin is to be cremated, its best to burn off all that can be, plastic is good for that although not very good for the environment.

The interior of a "dress" coffin although looking to be made out of silk is made of synthetic materials, quite cheaply & stapled to the interior.

Wholesale this type of coffin is worth about $250 & is often sold buy funeral homes for roughly $2,500 depending on the particular funeral home.

Adult Discussion Forum