She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

To Vanessa

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #297 at 02,Apr,09 15:20
I saw your monologue in the public chat .... regarding purple's request for a proof pic....although I fail to understand why a private message would need to be displayed in the public space....

You say " Io non do' .... non "brucio" punti come qualcuno sta facendo con me " .... but then please explain the following to me....
-90 points - member VANESSA has burned your points - Mar 31, 14:51
-120 points - member VANESSA has burned your points - Mar 30, 17:16
???...See we all know you are a LAIR....

..also.."Ho gia' esperienza di altri Siti Amatoriali dove ho sempre trovato consensi e mai nessuno ha posto in dubbio l'autenticita' delle mie foto, tantopiu' che e' sempre visibile il mio viso! Se questo e' un Sito di pervertiti cretini, non e' colpa mia. Nessuno mi ha mai costretto, ne' mai mi costringera' a fare qualcosa di diverso da quello che mi piace e voglio."...well then WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR STINKY PUSSY TO THOSE SITES???..LEAVE THIS SITE ALONE!!!

We all know....you don't have the guts to put a proof pic...do you???

New Comment

Comments:
By #681164 at 29,Jan,23 22:02
Yes, but is this guy real?
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Pa-Freddy 👺

By #7976 at 05,Apr,09 02:54
Very interesting comment. I love the woman's pictures, she is drop dead gorgeous. I have only had one short conversation with her so I can't speak to her demeanor online yet. This comment seem a bit harsh however. If you don't want to talk to the lady, just don't pay any attention to her. Any way, just a comment and nothing personal in it either way.

Adult Discussion Forum