Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

what women want..........?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #30712 at 12,Apr,10 08:45
With all the ads for pseudo medicinal products claiming to enhance men's stamina in the bedroom, so we all can go for hours and hours, every night, I did a poll with my female friends. Needless to say almost half said that "hours" they didn"t need, as long as their partner was "adequate",20-30mins was enough... love to hear some of the girls opinions on here.. All men need to know this vital infirmation.... help us please....!