Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sodomy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #68144 at 12,Apr,10 11:09
to lady
What about an experience with sodomy, how was it ???

New Comment

Comments:
By hogweed at 12,Apr,10 13:48 other posts of hogweed 
I remember the first time I did it; it was with my current fella, about three years ago. It was something that I was never interested in and had never even given it much thought. My fella had never brought the subject up either. One afternoon, we were in bed and he was fucking me in the missionary position. He then put my legs over his shoulders and continued to fuck me. I was in heaven!! He suddenly pulled out, and put the tip of his cock against mt ass hole and left it there for a while, probably to see my reaction. I just smiled and nodded and he pushed into me, very slowly and gently. Up until that point, the only thing that had ever been "up" there was a finger. It felt strange at first and totally different to having a cock inside my pussy. After a few minutes, he had his cock all the way inside my ass. I could feel myself being stretched, after all, I was a virgin in this department. He pulled out and smeared some lube onto his shaft and slid back inside me. This time he slid all the way in in one gentle push, and it felt very nice indeed. He told me that it was the tightest place he had ever put his cock and that he wouldn't be able to last very long. With my legs still over his shouders, I started to rub my pussy. I knew I wouldn't last very long too and very quickly I could feel an orgasm approaching. My fella continued to fuck my ass hole and I felt as if I was having an out of body experience! He fucked me slowly with long deep strokes and then suddenly quickened the pace and screamed that he was about to cum. I told him to cum inside me, and he did. I felt his shaft suddenly increase in thickness and then felt every throb as he orgasmed inside me and filled me with his warm sticky cum. His orgasm lasted for ages, which brought me off as I frantcally rubbed my clitoris while he watched me. I had one of the most intense orgasms ever when we did that, but I have to admit that my ass was sore for a couple of days. We both just lay there in a sweating heaving heap, not saying anything to each other. When we came back to earth, I told my fella that I had never done that before. He admitted that he hadn't either!! We don't do it very often, but when we do it feels absolutely fantastic; but I have to be in the mood for it.
By #23212 at 13,Apr,10 02:29
Wow! Thank you very much for this very exciting description of your anal (aka, 'sodomy') experience. The mutual intense orgasms of a man and a woman together like this are truly wonderful to share together!

Adult Discussion Forum