Stay Hard as Steel!!!

what do you think?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #53068 at 23,Apr,10 14:10

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 23,Apr,10 16:01
.....I think I have heard enough about politics and the coming general election,.....if I listen to anymore meaningless bullshit I'm going to throw up!......

.....nifty looking penis bye the way....
By #68004 at 23,Apr,10 21:10
We have to listen to your bullshit but then again your admin
By #6568 at 23,Apr,10 22:08
......Now, now! ...You're just being a silly boy again! If you stop posing as a woman and try getting on with people you might get more out of this site.......

.......I know you have trouble with thinking straight (probably just the medication) but, stop and get whats left of your brain in gear, now,.......IF I WAS Admin, do you think you would be here?

........bye the way, I have 2 points on my page that you have forgotten to remove, so you need to get them taken off!.......I know how you don't like me to have any points!
By #68004 at 23,Apr,10 22:54
If you had a big dick you wouldn't have to use photo shop, go on tell me you don't and thank me for the complement you fucking spider monkey!

posing am I, more bullshit coming from your mouth, I suppose its got to come out some where mose well be on this site as there are actually a few looser that lisen to you and actually think you know what your talking about!

Yourve deleted me before whats stoping you now, do you want me to call you a spineless fucking prick again or do you like the title of a fucking spider monkey??

If your pics wheren't fake members wouldn't vote against them simple isn't it, but then again It dosen't worry you as your admin, you spineless fucking prick!

Have a nice day
By #6568 at 24,Apr,10 07:49
Thank you,....I do usually try to "have a nice day"

......Somewhere along the line John, you are going to have to get the idea that being foul-mouthed is a poor way of communicating....apart from the fact that it's the reason you have no real friends in this world, it also lets everyone see what a nasty piece of work you really are!......

........I know it's very difficult with your agression and psychosis etc, but you really need to try to open your mind here,.....there is lots for you to find here.

Adult Discussion Forum