Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Female compulsions and opinions: reasons why women post on this site?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #18380 at 30,Apr,10 22:54
I'm interested to know, from a female perspective, the compulsion and decision to post on this site..? just for fun? the excitement? how did you make the decision and why? are your pics all self portraits? how many men/ women/couples have you been with?

Similar topics: 1.What is the purpose of this site?   2.A question for anyone who cares to answer.   3.Unpopular Opinions Thread   4.Why do men pose as women on this site   5.⬆⬆*Reasons for being blacklisted/blocked*⬆⬆  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 30,Apr,10 23:04
From Matt's Wife: We post on this site because it is something that we decided to do as a couple allthough I seem to have taken over our page Matt is usually around. There was a time when I didn't like people looking at me and being critical but then I figured out that most of the women I went to high school with don't look half as good as I do so why not be proud of who I am after all, I work hard for this body. It is a turn on to know that there are guys out there that not only like to look but would love more and aren't afraid to jerk a little to my pics. Heck Matt even gets a few compliments.
By #18380 at 30,Apr,10 23:48
you are one hot wife, i must say... what's with the needles through the penis though? seems odd to me. do you swing?
By #59855 at 01,May,10 04:15
From Matt's Wife: It is not odd, it is something that I know how to do very well and we enjoy it. We don't swing but have talked about trying some new things.

Adult Discussion Forum