Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Whats the farthest you ever shot your load

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #72247 at 01,May,10 12:48
Mine would be about 4 feet i was really built up

Similar topics: 1.biggest load   2.Biggest Load   3.What is the kinkiest place you have shot your load?   4.FAVORITE CUM COCKTAILS AND DRINKS   5.Spontaneous Orgasm From Sucking  

New Comment

Comments:
By #269759 at 12,Jun,12 02:54
In my 20s i could consistently hit my chin and neck while laying down and jerking. Now, near 50, i can spray my chest once in a while, but mostly just soak my belly.

By boc at 12,Jun,12 01:45 other posts of boc 
When I was younger I use to shoot about 4 feet consistently. Right now I am lucky if I hit half that.

By #220845 at 09,Jun,12 20:54
When I was younger to the head board and across my face.

By #6568 at 02,Jun,10 15:42
When I was a kid I used to lie in bed with my head resting against the back of the bed and I used to regularly have the problem of shooting over my head and marking the wallpaper behind the bed. It got difficult to hide the marks in the end as I could not avoid being in the same exact position to cum. Thinking back I feel that the family did suspect but I don't think they believed that I could have that kind of range! I made up a story that the wall was being marked by my hanging things from the picture rail.....

.....Now I still have pretty good range and force,...enough to make cumshot pix very hard to capture as I just shoot out of the pic

Adult Discussion Forum