Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

nudism as long as we are free of clothes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6236 at 10,Apr,09 17:20
i cant't go to a customers house nude i would be arrested.
i joined a club and now i swim every 2 weeks in winter
and sail on my boat once out of the harbour.
it's not about gay or straight it's about freedom and friends.

Similar topics: 1.who supports nudism   2.nude   3.Post-Op Circ Question   4.Cumming with clothes on   5.Tearing off clothes  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 12,Apr,09 02:46
I've been a nudist since I was about fourteen. I would rather be nude than clothed any time, well, at least on the warm days, however, I am dedicated to being unclothed whenever I can. I have been to nudist beaches and in other nudist's homes but not at a nudist club. What I like about naturist or nudist environments is that while everyone is nude, they are very unpretentious and nonjudgmental. I have found nudest to be friendly, outgoing, and generally very nice, intelligent people who share a "fetish". As for sex, I have never gone to nudist beaches for sex. I typically go with my wife or a girlfriend prior to getting married and we make friends with couples who so far have all been straight and nonswingers. I have seen some ladies and gents that my wife and I have discussed afterward that provided a good fantasy while we have sex together though. If there is a chance to be nude with a group of people, I am totally ready to join.

Adult Discussion Forum