Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Mutual masturbation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #66366 at 15,May,10 08:00
Its been 3 years since me and my best mate have not wanked together. We use to have comps to see who could go at it the most when we were 15 for 2 years. Im am bi curious and want to meet up with a hot guy my age. Im 20 from canberra australia

Similar topics: 1.female.wank off club   2.Mutual Masturbation   3.Mutual Mastubation Groups in Central NJ   4.MMF and mutual masturbation   5.San Jose Ca  

New Comment

Comments:
By #559880 at 11,Aug,19 06:13
I would like to find a group or something that might be interesting.... NE okla

By #559880 at 11,Aug,19 06:09
got a pic of your dick? we can go from there if interested

By Walker at 19,May,10 19:38 other posts of Walker 
My old fuck buddy had an arrangement with her husband, to fuck anyone she wanted when he was out of town. He would work on the weekends when in town leaving her alone all day. She would come over and we would masturbate with the other watching. She later found out oral sex was not considered sex at all by Presidential definition. Hubby would get a BJ at work and eat cunt and suck clit. She figured it out one day when she kissed him hello and tasted cunt. She knows cunt because she is Bi and did women more than me. I now on the working weekends we suck and lick and sometimes masturbate each other. Anal is also not considered sex so we are working her ass a little each time. She got a strap on to fuck my ass as payback.
By slipper at 20,May,10 03:06 other posts of slipper 
Pictures???

Adult Discussion Forum