Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Friends on SYD/SYC

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #70331 at 31,May,10 02:58
I think that if you add someone to your friends and they don't want to add you they should tell you, any one agree/disagree?

Similar topics: 1.Friends of your friends [new feature]   2.To all of our friends   3.starting again with friends list   4.About friends lists   5.Friends with BENEFITS!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59848 at 01,Jun,10 04:22
I don't mind people adding me as their friend, my whole this is, the least they could do is strike up conversation. Lol I feel like i'me being used for my cock................wait................nevermind, I am being used for me cock
By #23212 at 01,Jun,10 07:34
Well perhaps you're "being used for your cock", but the main point of someone adding you as a 'friend', IMHO, is so that they can see your pics in larger size/resolution; which I would expect and hope you would take as a compliment that they like your photos!
By #59848 at 02,Jun,10 22:34
And I'm certainly flattered that people enjoy looking at my pictures. I never wanted to imply differently. That post was more tongue-in-cheek, but its rather hard to sense sarcasm on the internet
By #23212 at 03,Jun,10 05:41
I certainly hope you did NOT sense any sarcasm from me, as absolutely none was intended! I did enjoy your witty "being used for my cock", and was simply trying to explain a reason I think is sometimes missed by folks here, for adding friends. And I would certainly add that "tongue-in-cheek" is a wonderfully exciting thing.

Adult Discussion Forum