Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

walking naked and caught by someone

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #71131 at 02,Jun,10 18:17
Has anyone been caught walking around naked where that should not have been. Have been walking in woods for years and have been seen by some people but never been caught by police yet

Similar topics: 1.WALKING NAKED IN THE HOUSE...LOVE IT OR NOT?   2.naked   3.caught masturbating   4.Naked at a hotel   5.Getting caught wanking and/or naked in public.  

New Comment

Comments:
By shavenjason at 16,Aug,13 13:53 other posts of shavenjason 
i walk around on the beach naked with my shaved cock and i get lots of looks especially from women , they must love my shaved cock.
sometimes if they are hot i get a semi, but i want to get a full erection one day in front of these women and just continue strolling down the beach as if its normal

By bikev at 14,Aug,13 05:56 other posts of bikev 
L always go naked at home. Last week the electricity man came to read my meter. he smiled when he saw me naked so I asked him if he was interested in some fun. He said he had never been with another man but would like to try. With that I dropped to my knees undid his zip and removed his cock. When I took it into my mouth he let out a gasp and started to rock back and forth. He soon came shooting his cum into my throat. He is calling again tomorrow on his way past so hopefully he might want to fuck my arse.

By hunnngry at 13,Aug,13 12:11 other posts of hunnngry 
I was kayaking last weekend . I got the erge to take my shorts off . I was just enjoying nature fishing naked no one around started to get hard from the breeze and the sun on my dick so i started jacking off i finished and cleaned off and about 5 minutes later a farmer pulled up to the edge of the river and asked me if i have caught anything . Unfortunatly he was not attractive at all but the thought of him seeing me jacking off was very exciting and alitle embarassing . But will do it again i felt very free and one with nature
By #417547 at 13,Aug,13 22:22
I love jacking when kayaking down a river hot

By #405253 at 22,Jul,13 20:03
Inspired by this thread, I went for another naked walk. It is rush hour here and the roads were busy including two neighbors who came home from work. Nothing gets the adrenaline flowing like walking around outside naked while people drive by and get an eye full.
By #102374 at 23,Jul,13 04:19
Oh yeah. Luv to get an eye full.

By #102374 at 23,Jul,13 03:54
I always go out and get the mail after I get home naked. I luv being naked. The other night I ordered pizza and when the Guy delivered I answered the door totally in the buff. He kinda stared at me as I pulled the money from my wallet. Him looking I started getting hard. I watched as he left and he kept looking back so I stroked a little. I think he saw my semi as he drove off. Maybe he will come back. If he does I will really give him a show. Or.give him something.

By PeterPeter at 19,Jul,13 20:39 other posts of PeterPeter 
i got caught when taking this picture by someone walking by, a woman who was walking her dog, she just looked at me and my cock, and she just smiled, she luckily did not call the police

By #366041 at 26,Jun,13 14:21
I all ways am naked when I am in a hotel room. Curtains open and will often jerk off in front of the glass door or window. Hoping people can see me from other buildings.
By #359325 at 30,Jun,13 14:04
I've done that too! Very hot and excititng.

By #9066 at 30,Aug,10 01:00
My wife and I were in Death Valley and pulled onto a secondary road to make love. Of course, we were completely naked. We looked around, saw no-one, raised the hatchback of our car and were gettin' at it when we happened to notice an old pick-up truck bearing down on us. We jumped over to the side of our car, so he couldn't see anything. We winked and waved as he passed by.
Before I was married, a girlfriend and I drove over the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City, AZ, completely naked. That's frequesntly how we drove when we weren't home in L.A. We used to love to drive naked in the desert.
A beautiful nudist lady friend of mine insists that she drove naked in a convertible, with the top down, from Seattle to L.A., putting clothes on only when she stopped for gas, to eat and to spend the night. She says that she encountered some very happy big rig drivers.
My fantasy when I lived in L.A. was to walk along Wilshire Blvd. at lunchtime completely naked. I even fantasized that I would be with a woman who would be wearing high heels, a nice summer dress, lovely jewelry, etc. and that each of us would be accepted for his/her attire, or lack of same. Sadly, I never had the nerve to do it.
I did take the ferry to Alcatraz in San Francisco with a nudist lady friend. We separated ourselves from the tour. She got naked and walked into a couple of the cells, whereupon I took pictures of her. We were not discovered. What could the NPS have done, send us nack to San Francisco on the next ferry?
By #3997 at 30,Aug,10 14:13
Nice

By #12820 at 03,Jun,10 22:44
I go out naked in the neighborhood in the middle of the night all the time. It is thrilling.
By #3997 at 16,Jun,10 17:13
Yes it is, lots of fun

By #80795 at 11,Jun,10 23:55
you should be locked up-perv
By #3997 at 16,Jun,10 17:13
Who should be locked up??

By #3997 at 03,Jun,10 22:25
Plenty of times.....I use to go streaking alot, and once I stripped naked in my garage, and I ran out of the garage naked and my neighbors were coming home and pulling in their garage so i ran back inside.......Then when they closed their garage I ran back out and I ran by a friend of mine house and they saw me and started chasing me so i took off running and i ran so fast they thought i had in red briefs but completely naked just shoes.....another day i was streaking and came across this lady sitting on her front porch smoking and I didnt see her until i was right in front of her naked and I just kept going she was in shock and couldnt believe what she was seing.....another time I was streaking and hid in a bush to advoid a car and they shouted out the window that i saw you, that turned me on and my cock started to get hard.....i would streak to the park and masturbate there it was fun masturbating naked with the breeze on me felt great, those are just some of the stories that i have to share.

Another time my friends that caught me streaking once when i told them that i wasnt wearing red briefs that i was naked, one of them asked to streak with me the next time, so we went streaking, and then a car saw us and I assume called the cops cause we saw a cop car and his behind some huge bushes and the cop was driving around with his spot light looking for us, but never saw us where we were hiding but we could see him, that was fun, then we both went somewhere safe outside and masturbated, I have lots of fun streaking stories!!!!
By #69967 at 14,Jun,10 18:53
Great stories for the cops, they love those..might even make the papers
[deleted image]
By #3997 at 16,Jun,10 17:09
It was fun and a huge turn on for me

By #4162 at 04,Jun,10 13:10
my wife and I were naked on a small unihabitad island,sailing holiday, in the med and we went for a walk naked went round a crop of rocks and came face to face with 30 plus tourists all full dressed off a tour boat. We just carried on!!!!!!!!!
By #3997 at 11,Jun,10 13:55
Thats great

Adult Discussion Forum