Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Standards of cock measurement

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #79761 at 07,Jun,10 17:37
There's clearly a lot of ambiguity when it comes to cock measurement.

First of all, I think every honest person knows you should measure along the top. One or two people start measuring the back from the scrotum up, but that has to be cheating.

What about other measurements though. For example I would normally claim to be 7" length by 5.5" circumference girth, but if I push right to the bone the length comes out as 7.7", and if I measure around right at the very base it's 6". Would it be dishonest to claim 7.7" x 6".

I used to base it on the visible length (not bone pressed) as I figured that's how much is available to the woman (or man) but I'm pretty sexually inexperienced and recently discovered it's pretty easy during sex to push virtually right up to the pubic bone with my partner (sounds a bit overscientific, but you get what I'm saying).

So, how do you measure it and what can you legitimately claim to be?