Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

she must like big ones

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #77102 at 26,Jun,10 02:47
i am 60 and my 60 yo gf let me be the first since her husband passed 5 years ago, but now after 3 weeks she has a new bf. i know he has a big dick as i saw him at the locker room at the country club. i am afraid she will drop me

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 26,Jun,10 15:36
If this is just to do with dick size and simply her quest for a bigger one then you are well shot of her!.......

.......Relationships with women are rarely just a matter of dick size because women don't usally think like that about men and relationships. 'Size queens' are rarely happy with any one man because they are constantly driven on towards bigger and bigger dicks and they usually finish up being the biggest 'dick' of all.......

Also, in this case, you don't KNOW that this man has a big one unless you have actually seen it erect and in action,....it may be the same size erect as soft,....it might not get properly hard,...he may not know how to use it....theres lots of stuff you cant be sure of.

....What yo need to do is sit her down and have a heart to heart about why she ditched you for another man.....it may not get you back together but you will learn a lot for your next relationship.

Adult Discussion Forum