Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Lumpy Spunk Question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #50169 at 27,Jun,10 01:06
I was talking to a friend who mentioned that a friend of his was afraid because his spunk was "lumpy" and he didn't know why.

I said "that's normal, mine gets like that every time I don't jerk off for a couple of days" to which he replied "what, mine's never been lumpy before!?" and another friend chimed in repeating the same. I elaborated on the issue stating that every time I have a wet dream, which only happens when I don't masturbate for at least 4 days, what cums out tends to be lumpy with the lumps being slightly off-colour. My friend at this point says he has never even had a wet dream!!!

So the question is, am I crazy and this lumpy splooge is abnormal or does he just masturbate all the time thus explaining why he's never seen lumpy splooge or had a wet dream?