to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

IGNORAMUSES

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #11290 at 21,Apr,09 14:29
There has been a lot of discussions opened recently on some of the less-than-friendly people and comments that have started to infiltrate SYD. First and foremost, I want to say that they are a small minority, since posting here I have got to chat with a lot of people and I now regard them as friends, having discovered a wide range of other mutual interests away from our dicks and sex. However, regarding that small minority, I know it is annoying and sticks in the craw when someone calls you a freak for whatever reason but these people feast on causing controversy and, for some reason which I can't work out, love to upset people. I contend that however irksomne it is, the best way is to ignore them totally, don't reply to them at all because in so doing you play right into their hands. It will piss them off a lot more when they realise that nobody is paying them attention. Stick to chatting to the many NICE people there are here, you'll find them as I did, if you are nice then generally people are nice back. What do others think?

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 01,Mar,10 22:35 other posts of slipper 
I cannot see the logic of taking seriously a bunch of faceless nobodies, some of questionable mental health and motivations, who can and do post absolutely anything. Obviously, there are many good people, but why credit the others and think their input means anything? I suggest ignoring anything that's not fun and move on.

By #5724 at 21,Apr,09 16:39
i agree and hope it works :)
By #3997 at 21,Apr,09 16:48
i AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY, ANOTHER THING THAT I FEEL WOULD WORK IS TO BLOCK THE PEOPLE THAT ARE CAUSING THE PROBLEMS, SO THEY HAVE NO PAGES TO COMMENT ON BECAUSE PEOPLE START TO BLOCK THEM, let me know what you think

Adult Discussion Forum