to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

just got cut

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #87146 at 04,Jul,10 11:11
I have always wanted to be circumsized so last week I had it done. I knew it would hurt, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Anyone who has this experience please tell me how it went and if you are happy with the results. I won't post pictures until it is healed. It looks like a mess right now

New Comment

Comments:
By #81941 at 04,Jul,10 20:33
I got done last year and found that it was a little painful but really didn't hurt that much. Over the counter pain killers were enough to control the pain. The most worrying thing for me was that it turned all purple and swelled right up underneath and along one side. Also the stitches got a bit infected so I went to my normal doctor and showed him and was given antibiotics and reasured that all was OK. It took three weeks until I had my first wank, I was very very gentle. A few more weeks before sex. About three months or so before it started to look presentable.

I found the worst part was having to tell everyone including family, receptionists, nurses, friends... etc that I was going off to get circumcised. Everyone wants to know why your going to hospital!

But anyway I feel that it was all worth it. I don't agree with doing babies, but I am glad I am now done. Was happy to experience having a foreskin, but definitly glad to have finally got rid of it.
By #33070 at 04,Jul,10 23:18
But why did you wanna get rid of it?
By #87146 at 05,Jul,10 11:08
I always looked different from almost all the guys in the locker room, and some women asked what is wrong. I don't really know enyone other than my younger brothers who ane not circumsized.
By #33070 at 07,Jul,10 07:51
Back in the days doc's pushed it cause they thought it was unhealthy to keep on . Till they relized that it was fine and they left the choice to the parents. Also a fitting in thing with religion . Now this may come off rude but now those who are cut which they tried to do everyone blends in with the Jewish people. I could be a little wrong but I think I'm onto something

By #13219 at 05,Jul,10 05:50
My big question is WHY ? WHY ? Mine was taken by some ass hole doctor when I was an infant and I have had very hard feelings about his mutilating me. Cant sue the bastard as he has been dead for years.
By #23212 at 05,Jul,10 06:12
Ah, just sue your parents for giving him permission.

By cupar at 04,Jul,10 14:11 other posts of cupar 
Before and after pics would be most interesting. Never had such angst with mine
By #33070 at 04,Jul,10 23:16
Does yours even cum out?

By slipper at 04,Jul,10 23:11 other posts of slipper 
You have my sincere condolences. But, to each his own!

Adult Discussion Forum