She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

small white cocks compared to big black ones

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #65286 at 18,Jul,10 22:10
ok i find it hot to compare with bbc, so any of you small white boys who feel the same, and who like to be dwarfed by bbc get them out and let the black boys show u how much bigger they are.you black guys feel free to compare and comment

Similar topics: 1.Black cocks :)   2.Small Black Cocks   3.Black & White   4.Do black guys suck off white guys cocks?   5.I just dont understand  

New Comment

Comments:
By #291618 at 26,Jan,14 19:47
I thinks there are HUGE black cocks as well white HUGE cocks actually the biggest REAL cock on this site is black i dnt remember his user name but the biggest "real" cock iv ever seen on a amateur web cam video was a white manґs cock i think it was a 11 inch cock as fat an arm no kidding
By #435701 at 30,Jan,14 20:59
Supposedly the biggest cock belongs to a white man and is 13.5" erect and 9" flaccid. Recently stopped by the TSA in SFO for a suspicious bulge in his pants! Name Jonah Falcon...True dimensions, but as they always say...there is always somebody faster!!!...Bigger in this case of course.
By #291618 at 30,Jan,14 21:39
that must had been a weird uncomfortable experience for him and a HUGE surprize for the guys checking out the bulge thanks 4 the info

By andrew999999999 at 28,Sep,12 15:58 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've sucked about 10 black cocks, nearly all of which were about 6.5'' give or take .5''. I'd say maybe a couple were about 7.5''. A few of them were reasonably thick though. I've actually seen more small black cocks in person than big ones. I've fucked a couple of black guys who are 4/5'' and got blown by another black guy who was about the same.
By #221907 at 26,Jan,14 16:46
Did you do Any research or even think through what You pozted?? Aside from you completely contradicted yourself at least three times, the average American is in that range of 6 to 7 inches and this calculation is in regards to a white man which is currently the vast majority population, therefore its is the study subject in regards to average Anericans it is a widely accepted fact that nearly 90% of these men fall within the one inch variation between 6 and 7. The remaining tenth fall with 3% at 8 inches and less than 2% of 9 inches and above and are scientifically viewed as a generic abnormality similar a 7 foot tall basketball player. On the lower end of the spectrum, approximately 3% of these men span mostly at just over 4 inches and no more than 5 1/2. The remaining 2% are less than 4 inches and typically between 3 and just under four while a very rare few will be endowed witn a micropenis less than three. ALL Ethnicities differ in mosf physical characteristics but our reaerch is on fhse average American which iS white imi demographics by double all minorities combined. The bottom line is simple. The one inch variation for average size is ideal in every aspect. A 9 inch penis is just as undesirable to women as a tiny three incher due to the inadequate dimensions that the same vast majority of women seek Nd desired a
By andrew999999999 at 29,Jan,14 14:53 other posts of andrew999999999 
Point out my 3 contradictions. Why are you discussing only American men? Neither my post, or the original post mention anything about only American men. I'm English, and my post refers to the men I've been with, none of which are American.

By #221907 at 26,Jan,14 15:59
There is no comparison. My "small white cock" is able to hit a pussy at the exact angle that causes orgasms that are characterized by mindblowing hardness that creates an erection that for a man who has perfected the angle that I can position myself to is a guaranteed set of countless orgasms that begin within moments of absolutely no effort on my part followed by massive climaxes that my white sized cock provides as the strength of my hardness gives me a grin as I am able to hit exactly against her g spot with a powerful rod that is not just a meat stick that is capable o pounding painfully against the cervix in the one position that their swollen rarather than hard length is nothing more than a sad disability that is inherently inferior to their skilled white counterparts. Accept this reality or not, it is clearly just another disadvantage of the black man. No pun intended, no punishment. If I offended you, you needed it.
Just go compare the superior benefits of size and shape and it is absolutely a undeniably blatant fact that any man with genuine confidence and any woman who is nof cursed with pussy that could hold a baseball bat will agree that the genetic and evolutionary disadvantage that have bee added to the sad list of the inherent struggle that has progressed from the initial k nsrinstitutions that lasted for centuries with new institutions in modern days that are combined with the laughable sense of finally have a superior trait when any educated man and woman knows to be just another disadvantage that is institutionally used to justify the same treatment that ks discretely accepted and embraced due to the opulent minority who is unAble to realize that having a Foot long penis iS something that nobody with A brain would ever want to be cursed with. Just take a stick of sumer sausage And see firsr hand Its cruel design that Is ipncapable of hitting the spots that bring woman to the orgasms they desire.

Would love to show of my earned sense of.legit confidence right next to the dark skin that lacks the symmetry or curvation, perhaps intended for use on a horse or any large animal so that tight, pleasure seeking white women can stop falling victim to the misguided.black men will stop destroying their tight holes so f that they will be unable to truly be given real sexual pleasure since they are cursed with a pussy that is only filled by the barrel of a 34 oz bat head.

By #373130 at 26,Jan,14 13:32
me and a black friend of mine

[deleted image]

By #373130 at 18,Dec,13 20:49
me and a black friend of mine

By #428350 at 01,Dec,13 15:27
[deleted image] I don't feel bad for mine!

By #3997 at 07,Aug,10 13:30
To me its not true black guys have bigger dicks then white guys, its how you use it, people tell me I have a nice cock and I feel that i do too, its not the biggest I've seen bigger white guys on here then me, but to be honest I wouldnt want any bigger cock, mine gets in the way sometimes enough, I am happy with what I have tucked away down there

Adult Discussion Forum