Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Chatroom fun

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #76448 at 25,Jul,10 23:23
The chatroom is totally dominated by a very few egocentric individuals who treat it like their own backyard. It's a shame, I'd use it more and have some fun if I didn't have to squeeze in amongst the same two or three guys having a private party every time I check it out. It must be a real drag for any girl looking for some fun?. If anyone who's had more fun there than me says so then I shall stand corrected and shut the hell up