Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

anyone got foreskin stretching advice?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94215 at 12,Aug,10 05:16
my skin is quite tight, and pulling it all the way back when i'm hard is very difficult and very painful. i've seen the GFS stretching thingy, but don't have the money at the moment. does anyone have a 'how to' (preferably with pics) of a home made similar device? i've tried to pull it back while i'm soft and then pull it back over my head and a small rubber ball, but always get hard before i manage

thanks in advance guys!

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin   2.PA Piercing and Foreskin.   3.Foreskin questions   4.foreskin restoratin   5.Stretching uncut foreskin to make it longer?  

New Comment

Comments:
By JeffinKS at 19,May,16 13:25 other posts of JeffinKS 
only registered users can see external links

By #121361 at 19,May,16 04:59
[deleted image]

By #121361 at 20,Oct,14 04:54
[deleted image]

By #145310 at 14,Mar,11 15:10
What is that thing?
By slipper at 15,Mar,11 00:03 other posts of slipper 
Huh? ...his cock or the hand-grenade?

By slipper at 15,Dec,10 20:08 other posts of slipper 
You can stretch "by hand" quite well, at least to start. You might wish to consider finding a friend to help! After you get it stretched a bit, I have described a variety of homemade inflator/stretchers at some of my pix. And, I'd be happy to answer your questions, if you PM me here.

I just looked at your pix, YES, it looks inflatable to me. And, inflation stretches in all directions.

And, stretch AFTER you cum if getting hard is an issue that interferes, if not once, however many cums it takes to allow you to stay soft!!!

By #6568 at 12,Aug,10 08:51
I was like this when I was a kid and when i started to masturbate (although i had no idea what it was) I used to pull the foreskin back enough that it was just beginning to be painful and then sort of 'tug' it in little jerks!....although it hurt it was also very exciting and eventually I had what I now recognise as a dry orgasm. After some weeks of this activity my foreskin stretched enough that it was able to ride back quite easily when I became erect.

In your case I notice that you are 33,..not 10 like I was!! If after twenty odd years of masturbation you have not got over this problem then it looks like a medical intervention is the only way forward really. If you don't want to be circumcised then remember that UK doctors will not want to do this either, it may just be a matter of very small incisions inside your foreskin to allow it to opoen enough when you are erect.

Adult Discussion Forum