Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5532 at 09,Sep,10 21:39
I have always believed this to be true, but have been refining my idea of it. I do believe that men are much more accepting to their woman being with another woman...as opposed to a woman's man being with another woman. Generally speaking of course, there exceptions to everything. My belief is that women are softer, perhaps the gentler of the sexes, and there is no threat of another penis replacing the status quo. On the other hand, women may be much more negative about seeing their man as bi because that would conflict with his being "manly". The perception that men are to be touching and feeling only with a woman. Interested in seeing some opinions.

Similar topics: 1.Woman come on to me often (i am a straight female who has never been with a woman)   2.Etiquette and the Rude Woman.   3.Bisexual preference   4.Do men hunt women like predators hunt prey?   5.I am Accepting Special Photo or Video Requests  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 08,Oct,13 01:08
Homosexuality among women is much more acceptable in our society

By #102603 at 11,Sep,10 08:00
Yup,butt ya gotta love the ladies who are into "forcing" their men to suck a cock
By #43515 at 15,Sep,10 20:39
Oh yes nothing like her making you suck a cock

By Aussie123 at 15,Sep,10 11:50 other posts of Aussie123 
luvmyclit, my ex. was of the same mind as yourself.. however the new girl friend is the opposite.. she is just about into anything (not pain)..what I really like is that we TALK about it.. our likes and dislikes.. and of course our Fantasies... her other male friend has opened my mind-up to the Bi side of life.. I'm not gay..but have learnt that life can be really sexy..and forfilling. MMF, FFM and group sex..Yes please.!!! I spent 2/3rds of my life stuck in the belief of M/F relatonships are the only way. Thank God for the internet and my sexy lady..

By #7976 at 10,Sep,10 18:21
From a male perspective, there is something non threatening in two women having sex. Since it's taboo, watching a woman fondle and kiss ones mate is truly arousing. I have been in a situation where there were two ladies having sex with each other and me and it was one of the most erotic nights of my life. As for having sex with another man, it isn't my thing but I have always intellectually considered that in a threesome it wouldn't be horrible to be touched by another man in the course of having sex with him and a woman however, it wouldn't be something I would go into a threesome wanting to do. There's a fine line between intellectual ideas and practical application on this subject.

I have a fantasy of my wife having sex with one of our friends; a woman I admire and find as sensually attractive as my wife. Watching the two of them cuddle, kiss, caress, and make each other cum would be a dream come true. Of course I want to be part of the fun too. In the male department, I don't know of a male who I have ever had a sexual thought about and my better half has always made it clear she hates the idea of male (or female) homosexuality so it isn't something on our radar.

So, in short, I agree with your assessment that female homosexual acts are generally more acceptable than male homosexual acts in a couples/threesome situation. There isn't anything I consider wrong in either since in a threesome environment it would be naturally desirable if everyone was both giving and receiving pleasure from all of the partners equally.
By #5532 at 12,Sep,10 05:10
Well said.
By #7976 at 14,Sep,10 00:15
Thank you. By the way, I like your photos.

By #59855 at 10,Sep,10 04:24
From Matt's Wife: I think I agree with that, Matt would love to see me with another woman and so would I. But there is a part of me that would love to have Matt or see Matt playing with another guy on my orders.
By #5532 at 10,Sep,10 05:12
I agree with that. Maybe we are just too bossy
By #59855 at 10,Sep,10 17:04
From Matt's Wife: Well I am not sure if there is such a thing as too bossy

Adult Discussion Forum