Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

*** Members ... with 1 or more Blogs ***

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 17,Sep,10 02:06
Well I'll be the first to say I have a blog on my page , "Who's next to let everyone here know they have a blog" and how many do you have total ? I only have one , but plan on adding another one soon ! They are so much fun to read and comment on !!!

Similar topics: 1.New feature - Blogs   2.Best rated blogs   3.Any good Blogs?   4.blogs...   5.Are we happy for SYD tobecome a site where members can post any image that they want to share.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 19:57
I posted one up. Hot story

By freakyfrenchie at 25,Sep,10 16:22 other posts of freakyfrenchie 
i have a few, but nobody seems to be readint it

By #6568 at 17,Sep,10 16:02
I've done 4 blog entries. I'm surprised that more people don't use their blog pages.
By #19575 at 21,Sep,10 00:52
I commented 3 of your blogs and just to mention to all who read this ... Very good blogs you have "oldbugle" as your first 3 you wrote , ... really caught my attention ! You have a knack for writing erotic stories ! Sorry to hear about your recent blog as it is amazing that happened !!!
By #6568 at 21,Sep,10 09:12
I'm glad you liked my scratchings Rob! Never thought anyone ever read them! I do have some ideas for more but since there's never been any interest I have never bothered. The stuff I have put on so far is more or less just for me.

By #101633 at 21,Sep,10 04:12
I have a blog too!! But it's more just me rambling crap that's on my mind >___>

By #102374 at 17,Sep,10 02:33
Got mine going, please go read and comment.

Adult Discussion Forum