She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

what to do if she says go for it

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #103945 at 21,Sep,10 05:01
Her sex drive isnt as big ass mine and she says she dosnt care if i fuck some one ells but i sed id ruther her there as well ( whats ur opinion ?) espeshly the girls.

New Comment

Comments:
By #103945 at 21,Sep,10 09:45
hi all im the mrs's just got home from work read the all your blogs, for all you to know we are far from finished, like you may think, and I have to say its quite a turn on seeing him get swamped by other chicks as, least i know i am the one that has him and always will. And the thought of him having another chick is pretty HOT!!
By #59855 at 21,Sep,10 20:58
From Matt's Wife: I am surprised your sex drive is not very high, mine has gotten better and better the older i have gotten.

By #6568 at 21,Sep,10 07:33
If she "dosnt care" if you have an intimate relationship with another woman then you're finished with her more than you know. Be very careful that this is not a ploy on her part to force an end game,....she will say that since you now have someone else there is no reason for you both to stay together!

.....Women DON'T grant this sort of permission in a relationship except by way of manipulation to gain an objective....

By #59855 at 21,Sep,10 07:23
From Matt's Wife: I would say that you should not do it even with permission unless she is there with you

Adult Discussion Forum