Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cut? Well sort of

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #99780 at 25,Sep,10 03:41
[deleted image]

I was circed at 28 and the surgeon didn't do a very neat job. Here's a picture of my dick with what's left of the foreskin rolled down. Can anyone else do this?

Similar topics: 1.YUCK!!!   2.MILF panties   3.girls what sort of condom do you prefer your to be worn by the guy fucking you   4.SUCKING or FUCKING?   5.Skin care routine  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 00:49
I got the partial foreskin option at birth. Having lived with it my entire life, I just assumed it's the way a circumcision was supposed to be. Personally, I like it. Just enough foreskin to be some protection on cold days and completely out of the way when I need it to be. If I were to have made the decision, I'd have left my foreskin alone however, I didn't and it's now my personality and yours. By the way, it looks fine.
By #107084 at 30,Sep,10 16:28
Me to, I just didn't know it until recently.
By #7976 at 30,Sep,10 19:49
Unless someone points it out, there's no reason to think much about it. I always just figured my circumcision was normal till people here started commenting on "loose circumcisions".

By #5440 at 30,Sep,10 15:08
partial here

By slipper at 26,Sep,10 01:05 other posts of slipper 
Thank goodness you were left that!

By #39913 at 25,Sep,10 13:35
Yep, I can! I can fake being uncut when I'm soft, but you can definitely tell I'm circumcised when I'm hard.

[deleted image][deleted image]

By #32325 at 25,Sep,10 12:14
wish i had that much skin i hate beeing chopped!!

Adult Discussion Forum