Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Video

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 22,May,09 12:09
I quite like the idea of making a video. Recently, the subject came up in a different topic about 'growers and showers' and as I'm a 'grower' with a large difference between hard and soft someone thougt it would be interesting to see a video.

I have made and exchanged vids in the past using VHS and Hi8 camcorders and found it very worthwhile. This was about 10 years ago and I exchanged with a couple. My vids were simple enough,..just sessions of erection and ejaculation with the wife of the couples pix in view. This gave them great pleasure and when we recently made contact after several years I was surprised and pleased when they claimed to still regualrly use some of my tapes as part of their sex and lovemaking. So, a very positive experience all round.

So then, if I were to post video here how would I actually post the vid and what happens about the tricky business of file types? Whenever I have tried to post video online (as part of other interests) I have always failed because the file type was wrong or too big etc.

Anyone know about this?...or got any comments about doing this or what would make good vids etc?