Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Love of Masturbation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #98732 at 16,Oct,10 19:17
I have thoughly always enjoyed jacking-off. As sit writing this, I have my skinned cock out and stroking it. When I first started jacking-off as a sixth grader; I would cum in the toilet, hoping my mom would not find out. The noctural emissions were a real pleasure too. I remember the wet spots on my underwear and the pleasant dreams. Over the years, I have continued to masturbate. I have even had the unusual opportunities to jack-off in church two different times. My wife was a church secretary, so I had a realitive access to the church. I was real horny, so I went to the church last one evening and got naked in the room by the alter. The closer I got to ejaculation, the chance came to jack-off behind the alter in the choir section. I came all over by belly and did not feel real guilty about the experience; MASTURBATION IS NATURAL AND A REAL PLEASURE!!!I did hurry and get dressed in the next room. Getting caught naked jacking-off in church would not be an acceptable social behavior.

My next church masturbation experience was when I had an office in a church. I would frequently go to the bathroom and get naked. There was seldom anyone else in the building; so jacking-off was a good break from the day. Lying naked and jacking-off in church was a real thrill.

Masturbating while my wife is in the house has always been a thrill. I have never got caught, but it is exciting. I still masturbate while in bed with my wife. (During intercoarse, my wife usually has multiple orgasms; so I don't feel quilty about my frequent masturbation.) I am usually naked or my cock is out of my underpants as she sleeps. I have a strap around the base of my penis and of couse skin and rub my cock. I don't always ejaculate, but it has become a nightly pleasure.

When I was in a discussion group, I would encounter people who also enjoyed masturbation. I would beable to send my bottled cum and cummed panties upon request. This was a great joy, knowing other would receive my cum and I had the pleasure of the antipation of them opening the package.

I love to sit naked and stroke my cock as I watch teen girls and boys masturate on the videos at xhamster. I have many as my favorites. I have not had a homosexual experience, but I really do enjoy watching the hard cocks cumming. I prefer hairy pussies and cocks. Boys with hairless chests and a nice patch of hair is a turn-on. The cum shot on their belly makes a beautiful sight. I would just love to be bedpartners with the sexy teens; or better yet, how about a hairy teen pussy and a nice teen cock with a pubic patch. I would love this threesome and have a great time sucking the cum from their hairy patchs.