Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Natural, Hairy, Trimmed or Shaved

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by THD at 23,Nov,10 20:51  other posts of THD
As you can tell from my pictures I have been all four. Most recent natural, not even shaving my bikini line. I enjoy being natural the most. I think it looks the best on me. I also enjoy being hairy, which I trim my bikini line and my asshole. Shaving and Trimming my pussy is just way to much work to keep it looking nice. So i guess I'm in a dilemma, what should I do?

Similar topics: 1.BodyHar... Natural?Trimmed?Shaved   2.Help me decide, shaved or hairy   3.(GUYS ONLY) Hairy, Trimmed or Shaved???   4.Shaved or natural   5.Do you prefer shaved, trimmed or all natural for pubic hair?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #399652 at 17,Jul,13 15:23
hello, me i find you really gorgeous all time with and without hair, but i have one slight preference when you shaved

By #44980 at 17,Jul,13 14:07
Totally bald makes for better eating!!!

By doedeldi at 17,Jul,13 10:53 other posts of doedeldi 
Hairy is better.

By #7976 at 01,Dec,10 01:03
Untouched, all natural. You have a beautiful pussy just the way nature made you. Be proud of it and for my money, keep it long and lovable.

By #62842 at 29,Nov,10 03:41
hairy is the best

By botanic at 27,Nov,10 19:29 other posts of botanic 
nice and hairy

By Stiffcock47 at 24,Nov,10 06:30 other posts of Stiffcock47 
Trimmed as a landingstrip or totally shaved looks better.

By #99845 at 24,Nov,10 01:06
I think your pussy looks better shaved.although it looks pretty trimmed to.

By #6568 at 23,Nov,10 23:13
Well you're a nice looking woman so it does not really matter!....but why not just trim casually every week using scissors? Don't make a big production about it, just make sure the hairs are not too long and you'll be fine....it will only take a minute to do........

........The only thing is; don't get TOO casual with the scissors and do what I did and take a chunk out of your belly!!......you'll only do it once!

Adult Discussion Forum