Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

late night chat was a heist!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #121833 at 02,Dec,10 09:42
Reporting live from the "You Cant Handle The Truth studios" this is.. The Yesterday Show with..Matt Lauer. Good mornin AMericans... ill make this short and sweet and im not gonna sugar coat it for yuo candy lovers out there in the audience..yeah im talkin to you Oprah..Yeah and you too ROsy..if you were in the town square (the chat") of the little town of "Show Me Ur Dick"(here at the website) in the weee hours of the morning, from about 145 or so till about 315am then u know what happene..or at least you figured it out afterwards or heard it through the Grapevine from someone who did...for every1 else who wasnt there.. well im sorry it sucks to be you bc it was as Barabra Walters quoted, "buck wild"...Utter Chaos struct The Town of "SHow Me Your Dick" with people rioting the streets(argueing in chat) while The "Great SEEM SEEM SALLA BEAM 10dukar" terrorized locals with his omnipotient power that comes with being the Great BLAH BLAH BLAH,, IN FACT SO POWERFUL THAT "bye the Beard of Zues Himself" could not be stopped..Back to the story, 5 fugitives, 2 of the known escaped convicts being..."Happy-Guy" along with feared acompliss OSAMA-BIN-LADEN.. IM SORRY THATS A "TYPO.." alONG WITH THE mocked and rigghtly hated, I love cock because my daddy hates me and i have a small penis..."10dakur, along with at least 3 other co-conspirators pulled off the greatest heist in chat room history..or at least in the little town of Show me Your Dick's history...This left people outraged, histerical,confused, horny, wanting to tie there donkeys up and masturbate to the thought of goats anally raping them..and God only knows what else, as they came to the realization that its an unjust and corrupt world especially in the small town of "show Me your Dick"..This went on for, what seemed like days, but waas only really a matter of moments,to then which the people of Show Me Your Dick hit the peace pipe, mellowed out, and came to hold the theory that all evil purpitraitors will eventually be stopped in good do time and even if they arent, they really dont give a fuck< because and I quote"the shit that killed ELvis" (for all you white people that means it was good marijuana)... Despite the situation, as it may be, or may have been or still remains, All in all no lives were lost and Obama is somehow goin to be elected for a 2nd consecutive term..From all of us hear at The Yesterday Studios have a lovelly day and remember though things are often not what they seem that someone is always watching.....