Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

prince albert?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #123980 at 13,Dec,10 11:05
Considering a prince albert.
?1-does it really enhance the feeling 4 u and patner?
?2-do u really have 2 sit down 2 piss?
?3-does it make your dick cold in the winter?
?4-how bad and how long did it hurt after getting it done?
thanks 4 any info guys!

Similar topics: 1.Do women find Prince Albert piercings attractive?   2.Do you fuck with a Prince Albert in your cock?   3.should i get pierced   4.Piercings   5.Should i get a Prince Albert piercing  

New Comment

Comments:
By #114124 at 13,Dec,10 18:53
Hiya,

Search for Tribalectic. It's a community site for exactly this purpose. I've been considering getting a PA for quite some time. You'll have better luck getting the info you need here.

good luck!
By #94263 at 13,Dec,10 19:12
I agree. Tribalectic is a great site for any piercing related knowledge.

By #116477 at 13,Dec,10 15:33
I would rather have a Royal Crown inserted in to my spleen.
It has got to be one of the dumbest things ever to do to any penis. But there are some very silly people around. Having said that I've heard sticking a spear through your spine is supposed to enhance a back rub - think I'll skip it though
By #94263 at 13,Dec,10 19:10
So I'm silly am I? At least I have the balls to try something different. In fact the Prince Albert HAS enhanced the sexual feeling for both myself and partners. Now if making things feel ALOT better is dumb and silly, then I am quite happy to be classed as very silly.

As far as the original poster's question :-
1. In my case the Prince Albert has enhanced the feeling for myself and partners. This is due to nerves that normally aren't stimulated/rubbed, get rubbed by the jewellery and so they give more good feelings.
2. No you don't have to sit to piss. It is just that to stand to pee does involve more work.
3. No it doesn't make your dick cold in the winter. The jewellery is only a small bit of metal and so your body heat will keep it warm rather than it cooling your dick
4. Yes it hurts as the needle goes through, but it's not as bad as you think it will be. Plus any good piercer will do it VERY quickly, so you don't have time to think about it hurting. It may be a little tender for a week or two after, but as long as you don't keep knocking it, you won't notice it being tender that much.

I have to say getting my Prince Albert was the best thing I ever did and I just wish I'd got it done years before I did.

Adult Discussion Forum